Defensive Carry banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
I’ve got a few: Galco, Mitch Rosen, CrossBreed, Sam Andrews. I have a new favorite: Urban Carry known I guess as a Hybrid and the model is a “click.” This one now houses my Sig 1911 model RCS that has been discontinued. It’s basically a dehorned C-3. One of the most comfortable OWB rigs I’ve ever worn. That spot used to be held by Crossbreed.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
This week it is my Thad Rybka Rhodesian for my Wilson CQB CCO.

ThadRybkaRhodesian.jpg

·
Super Moderator
18,340 Posts
A. W. Brill

Unfortunately Brill's been out of business for 60+ years by now.

That's ok. I've got one of these ordered from Doc Barranti to fit a full-sized 1911-gun, a modern made replica of the old Brill. Never tried his holsters before. I'm enthused to see how it turns out.

https://barrantileather.com/gunleather-gallery

·
Registered
4 Posts
Milt Sparks

I only use IWB holsters that are all leather. For many years now, my favorite IWB holster has been the VersaMax II by Milt Sparks. I have one for every gun that I would ever carry. For several years, my EDC has been a Shield (see pic). Recently, I got a SA Hellcat, which will be my new EDC when I get it broken in (much delayed because all of the gun clubs and ranges in eastern Pennsylvania are shut down for the Chinese coronavirus pandemic). I have a VersaMax II on order for the Hellcat, with a RMSc optic cutout.

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
Lock Leather caught my eye. Don't have one but for folks on a budget they look nice. Could be wrong.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Lot's of awesome leather shared here.

I can't afford custom leather so I too became a hobby maker for friends and family. I'm not trying to advertise because I won't sell any. Just thought I'd share.

Anyhow, I hope you all are weathering the current storm okay. I look forward to learning and contributing to the forums.

Todd

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
welcome to Defensive Carry, good looking holsters you have there , hang around, join in on anything that interest you, have fun.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Lot's of awesome leather shared here.

I can't afford custom leather so I too became a hobby maker for friends and family. I'm not trying to advertise because I won't sell any. Just thought I'd share.
Anyhow, I hope you all are weathering the current storm okay. I look forward to learning and contributing to the forums.

Todd
Welcome to DCC. Nice leather work. Maybe, we should start a "show off your home made leather" thread...

Off topic of course, but, there is a story behind your avatar... Please share...

Reactions: justahunter

·
Registered
85 Posts
Currently, my EDC choices are S&W single stack Gen3 models so my favorite IWB holster is a Don Hume H715-M.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Update from an earlier post. There are several I use; UBG Holsters, Little Bear Custom Holsters, Milt Sparks, Kramer, and TT Gunleather, with the TT Gunleather KX LIghtweight IWB as my favorite holster for smaller guns like the G43X and Sig P365. Just a very well designed and built holster, I own 2 and have a 3rd on order. Tim Thurner knows how to build a fine holster, and his turn around time is usually like 3-4 weeks. Prices are on par with Sparks, as is quality of the products made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
And this week it is my Brommeland IWB. Very comfortable.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts