Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these at The Sportsmans Show, in Cleveland Ohio maybe Fifteen years ago. Anybody know who made these Belly Band Holsters

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
It would be helpful if we could actually see the belly band, not just a label. Bianchi made them as well as others.

·
Premium Member
1,510 Posts
You can do that with any bb. Is there a reason why you need to know the manufacturer? Lots of companies make.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is the Belly Band. No reason, just wondered if they were still around. Had a Galco. That's not it. Galco has leather holsters on theirs. Actually this one is new. I got it from a lady who's husband died. Mine that I bought years ago is the same but, looks it's age.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe. I guess these people could have bought and packaged them. Then resold them. It was a husband and wife team. I got the original at least 15 years ago. I remember getting it for way less than advertised price because I worked at a Gun Shop and we had a 40 foot display set up at the Show.

·
Premium Member
1,510 Posts
Breathable fabric and optional body shield. Nice.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine look just like the Stoner but no body shield. In the video I thought I saw a tag on the band. I have no tag. Thanks Guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts