Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bama or LSU...I got Bama but am for LSU.

Minnesota or Penn St...For Minnesota...But have PSU.

Bold prediction for my Huskers....My boys will not lose this weekend!!!!!

( They don't play this week ):smile:

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
LSU, as my family is from there (note: got plenty of family in "Bama" too, BUT they CAME from Louisiana!). The rest: DON'T CARE!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not familiar with either of these baseball teams.
Good one...Bama will throw at the next batter up if the previous guys takes to long to run the bases after a home run.

LSU...Will steal signs if they have a guy on second base.

PSU...They always jump over the base line on the way back to the dug out.

Minnesota is on a roll so they still have the same socks on from the 1st win of the year.

Hope that helps:smile:

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
I like both Alabama & LSU but gotta be loyal to my state. Roll Tide! Trump is supposed to attend the game in Tuscaloosa. I wonder who Trump favors? :confused: It will definitely probably be one of the best college football games this year!

Reactions: Sister and Havok

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
My wife, each of her siblings, and some of their spouses went to LSU, so I am somewhat of an LSU fan. LSU lost a linebacker a couple days ago. Tua is recovering, and I think is going to play, but LSU should be able to shut him down. The question will be whether or not LSU can keep their offense on the field. They are really good this year, but their OC has been outscored 75-0 in 3 games against Alabama. I’m thinking we will see a final score of something like 21-20, or something really close, but hard to say who I think will win. I went to the game last year. Worst $500 I’ve ever spent. Lol.

I’ll take Penn St over Minnesota. Minnesota is undefeated because they haven’t played anyone, and the wins they do have are unimpressive.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Bama or LSU...I got Bama but am for LSU.

Minnesota or Penn St...For Minnesota...But have PSU.

Bold prediction for my Huskers....My boys will not lose this weekend!!!!!

( They don't play this week ):smile:
I expect Bama and Penn St to win. LSU might keep it close. I kinda doubt that Minn will.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Still rooting for my four.
Auburn, SMU, UNT, and Texas

Not an Alabama or Ohio State fan.
But I’ll root for anyone playing against Oklahoma. :image035:

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Playoff rankings are out showing Ohio state #1. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Be careful Dabo is licking his chops to put the hammer on Bama again.

Is there a plate for 70-71-94 and 97 as well?
I've wiped last years championship game from my memory. Bama got one heck of a beatdown!

Though I'm a lifelong Husker fan born and raised in Nebraska, I love sending that pic to my buddies who take the team more serious than I do. Let's just hope for a return to glory days for the BIG RED!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I don't care who wins the Alabama vs. LSU game. What I do care about is an exciting competitive game between two very good teams. I can hardly wait. In fact, that's all I want every Saturday--a good competitive game. Since I have no skin in collegiate football games, UCSB doesn't field a football team and I couldn't care less if it did anyway, I don't like watching blowouts where the scores are like 54-0. If I had to choose, I'd say "Row Todd" for this Saturday in a tight game.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've wiped last years championship game from my memory. Bama got one heck of a beatdown!

Though I'm a lifelong Husker fan born and raised in Nebraska, I love sending that pic to my buddies who take the team more serious than I do. Let's just hope for a return to glory days for the BIG RED!
They will get back sometime....Bama...Clemson...Oklahoma to name a few all struggled for years.
Florida st is struggling....USC also...Miami....I just grit my teeth and wait for better days:smile:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts