Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I'm hopein' that the Isralies don't put up with the same ammount of crappola as we do. "We want out soldier or we're gonna kick your A$$". --------

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Lets see Egypt started to enrich and Isral bombed the nuke plant, one that was built by the Germans, staffed and trained by the French and Italy, can you say target practice.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
....SheldonJ...is that a hypothetical situation or are you thinking about the 1981 Osirak (Iraq) Nuclear Plant attack?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Just my plug nickle...

PackerfanXD said:
Well, we're taking care of Iraq, Afghanistan and maybe Iran, Why not let Israel kick Syria?
It makes sense to me. Heck, I think it's part of the undiscussed reason we went to Iraq, not just because Iraq was a sponsor of terrorism but so is Syria. The only way to get troops into Syria, through Iraq. But that's just my plug nickle

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
And a few hours later if that, Assad was urging Hamas to release the Israeli corporal and asking Israel to pull back its troops. Funny how that works. Up to that point he was probably having tea with his Hamas buddy somewhere. Think of it like smacking you kid's noggin when you want his attention. Only with supersonic warplanes.:slap:

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Israel means business no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Israel routinely does fly-overs in Syrian airspace. I guess buzzing the President's house is new, but not new for them to be flying htere.

·
Registered
660 Posts
SammyIamToday said:
Israel routinely does fly-overs in Syrian airspace. I guess buzzing the President's house is new, but not new for them to be flying htere.
They buzzed the Presidential summer palace before.

·
Registered
680 Posts
You got to love Israel.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
srfl said:
....SheldonJ...is that a hypothetical situation or are you thinking about the 1981 Osirak (Iraq) Nuclear Plant attack?
That's it BOOM gone needs to happen again, don't mess with them boys just look at the Gaza strip incident and the reply.

·
Super Moderator
18,097 Posts
"The overflight by two Israeli planes near the Syrian shores is an aggressive act and a provocation," the television news said, quoting an Information Ministry official it did not identify.
No dig deal. Its the Israeli way of say "we could have your azz if we wanted it" and the Syrians know that they couldnt do a thing about it.

The Syrians shot at them and the plans "dispersed". HA! What a joke.:rofl:

If it'd been me, I would have dropped a pink paint marker on his house...just to let him know that the next time it could be a couple of 1000 pounders.:scruntiny:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts