Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted at my local Walmart ammo shelf today!

Lots of WWB:
.45 ACP
.38 Spcl
9mm

Was I seeing right? I walked in expecting to see empty, dusty shelves as usual. Since I'm good to go on .45 and 9mm and was looking for WWB .32 (none of that, of course :mad:) I passed.

Still no sign of .380 though...

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
And you didn't load up?:blink:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Sure do wish 380acp would show up again

·
Registered
303 Posts
Ammoengine.com will detail any caliber ammo and it's availability online. Hope This helps!:wave:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Ammoengine.com will detail any caliber ammo and it's availability online. Hope This helps!:wave:
I use ammo engine all the time but prices are usually high. I'll wait to find it at Walmart again. I have enough to defend my corner of the world for now.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Same here were seeing 9mm 45 auto and 38 spl on shelves but 380 is MIA

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I've been surprised at WM here lately. My closest one has had the Federal 100ct bulk .223 in stock for two weeks in a row! And getting the WWB 9mm 100ct more often.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
The Walmart across the street from me still stays bare, they don't care and it's obvious. The one on the way to my favorite gun shop has really stayed on top of things and they're well stocked when I go in.

I'm still in "shortage shock" mode so I buy a box or two when I can and squirrel it away. Haven't been shooting in God knows when because of the shortage and prices. Still have an unfired Colt 1991 Commander and Kahr MK9 in my closet that I need to take to the range at some point... but I'd have to tap into my ammo reserve. :frown:
Jack

·
Registered
989 Posts
Still no dice here in CO.

·
Registered
830 Posts
the one near me seems to stay decently stocked w/ rifle ammo now. i've seen on multiple ocassions the bulk 100 pcks of .223. quite a few of them too. don't really pay much attention to pistol ammo as i reload all the calibers i have except .22 but .40 cal seems to be back in fairly good stock

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
No .38spl or 9mm, but lots of 100rd boxes of WWB .40s&w, .45acp, and a lot of the Federal Wally World promo loads of .40. Lots of .22lr bricks that I haven't seen for a while. FWIW, the WWB 100 rd boxes of .40 were around $28.00. Not bad considering where they were not too long ago...

Cheers!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Saw the same thing at my Wal-Mart.

All Federal FMJ 9mm and 45 ACP. Pretty box that makes me want some Federal JHP. I picked up the limit 6 boxes of 45 ACP for $16 each :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,133 Posts
Spotted at my local Walmart ammo shelf today!

Lots of WWB:
.45 ACP
.38 Spcl
9mm

Was I seeing right? I walked in expecting to see empty, dusty shelves as usual. Since I'm good to go on .45 and 9mm and was looking for WWB .32 (none of that, of course :mad:) I passed.

Still no sign of .380 though...
Saw that
range of ammo in a Wis Walmart plus some .40 And Gander Mtn had .380.'s

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Over the weekend, I covered two more Walmarts in my area (looking for WWB .32 for my Seecamp) and saw plenty of .38, 9mm, and .45; the one even had several boxes of Remington UMC .380!

Methinks the ammo shortage is finally coming to an end.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
The Walmart across the street from me still stays bare, they don't care and it's obvious. The one on the way to my favorite gun shop has really stayed on top of things and they're well stocked when I go in.

I'm still in "shortage shock" mode so I buy a box or two when I can and squirrel it away. Haven't been shooting in God knows when because of the shortage and prices. Still have an unfired Colt 1991 Commander and Kahr MK9 in my closet that I need to take to the range at some point... but I'd have to tap into my ammo reserve. :frown:
Jack
Yeah same deal here. Local store could give a rat's ass about getting it out I suppose. One time I was there the kid with the key took off to talk on his phone and someone came back from break 15min later asking where he went and of course the 5 of us standing there who also called a manager didn't know. The manager was pissed, the guy coming off break was pissed, and the ppl waiting to buy some ammo were also pissed. The shelf was bare, but the manager said he KNEW they had gotten ammo on the truck and they didn't sell any since the truck came in. So, he went to check on it. I didn't wait around, but I knew a truck had come in the day previous and was going to see what had come in.

The store down the way has some 9mm, .40sw, and everything except .380 and .45acp. So I kind of think the store closest to me just has idiots for employees who don't put ammo out when it comes in. It's not an item they stock at night with the big pallets of product. It's similar to video games and movies, the department employees must go and get the product.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ahnald "Shriver" just signed the nonsensical ammo imprinting bill into law in Kalifornia. The US Supremes will rule on the application of 2nd amendment rights in states/cities this term and the decisions of the 4 court leftists can easily be phoned in. Our Marxist, acting-president and far-left congress will certainly make gun ownership a "high risk" activity in the soon to be imposed health care fraud. So if Walmart--or anyone else--has a supply of ammo, BUY IT! We will need it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I just picked up 300 rounds of 9mm and 100 rounds of .40 S&W from my local Walmart here in CA. I haven't seen any ammo on the shelves in some time, so I bought what I could on the spur of the moment. The ammo imprinting bill in the news definately sucks and factored into my decision to stock up.

Dunno if others are this way, but my Walmart has a limit of 6 boxes of ammo per customer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts