Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.....now I feel good with my whole family having their CWP. Me, my wife and daughter. Even my mom and dad. My daughter took her class about 8 months ago but didn't turn 21 until last week. So it's sent off and that takes care of everyone.

·
Registered
214 Posts

Well.....now I feel good with my whole family having their CWP. Me, my wife and daughter. Even my mom and dad. My daughter took her class about 8 months ago but didn't turn 21 until last week. So it's sent off and that takes care of everyone.
:35::hand10:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, so now we are going to put a sign up at our home like Chuck Norris has......"We Don't Dial 911"

·
Banned
464 Posts
Now you guys will have to fight over who gets the view of the door upon entry. the whole family can back each other up at the mall. And you now have battle buddies who can share blood with each other in case things go bad.

Awesome. Congrats.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I took the class 2 days after my 21st so now the whole family is carrying aswell (except the dog shes next lol). I have always wondered how it would look to get pulled over and all three of us are carrying or someone tries to jump us on the street haha.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good job! I have managed to get my Parents to carry, but I am still working on my wife and sister. My wife will probably take the most time.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Hubby and I both carry.
Our 12 year old daughter is looking forward to the day she can carry as well:yup:

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Sounds like you can ensure safer family get-together's...congrats!:yup::bier:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts