Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.examiner.com/article/sho...custody-at-colo-gun-show-on-cabbie-terror-tip

Good for a laugh to read of how one of these loathsome "fink-on-your-neighbor" programs, which seem to be more and more popular, can backfire.

Daniele Perazzi
, president of the Italian Perazzi Shotguns firm, was taken into custody yesterday by Adams County Deputies [see update, below] along with several prototype shotguns. The executive was picked up in the parking lot of the Denver Merchandise Mart, hosting the high-end Colorado Gun Collectors show this weekend, after a taxi driver, likely reacting to a suspicious activity reporting outreach program conducted by law enforcement, told authorities he thought he could be transporting an armed “foreign speaking” terror suspect.

It would be funny except these programs frequently serve to dampen the exercise of firearms freedoms.

Perhaps they'll get sued before this is over and done with.

Reactions: OD* and blitzburgh

·
Registered
469 Posts
http://www.examiner.com/article/sho...ody-at-colo-gun-show-on-cabbie-terror-tipGood for a laugh to read of how one of these loathsome "fink-on-your-neighbor" programs, which seem to be more and more popular, can backfire.

Daniele Perazzi
, president of the Italian Perazzi Shotguns firm, was taken into custody yesterday by Adams County Deputies [see update, below] along with several prototype shotguns. The executive was picked up in the parking lot of the Denver Merchandise Mart, hosting the high-end Colorado Gun Collectors show this weekend, after a taxi driver, likely reacting to a suspicious activity reporting outreach program conducted by law enforcement, told authorities he thought he could be transporting an armed “foreign speaking” terror suspect.

It would be funny except these programs frequently serve to dampen the exercise of firearms freedoms.

Perhaps they'll get sued before this is over and done with.
Page not found.

·
Super Moderator
18,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should now work properly.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Idiots. When the real terrorist that have been coming into this country for years no thanks to DHS, living and working among us, decide it's time, we'll all know what they really look like.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Wow ..... just wow, even when they knew who he was...... told him to "leave" .... what the ......

He is expected to be returning soon with an eye toward filing legal action.
Hope that he does, and owns them by the time he's done. Sounds like Denver PD at it again.

Denver = the new LA of the Midwest.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Daniele Perazzi, president of the Italian Perazzi Shotguns firm, was taken into custody yesterday by Adams County Deputies [see update, below] along with several prototype shotguns. The executive was picked up in the parking lot of the Denver Merchandise Mart, hosting the high-end Colorado Gun Collectors show this weekend, after a taxi driver, likely reacting to a suspicious activity reporting outreach program conducted by law enforcement, told authorities he thought he could be transporting an armed “foreign speaking” terror suspect.
He also could've been transporting Leona Helmsley, back from the dead ... and I'm sure he wouldn't have known it.

:pat:

Well, it's tough. If you promote neighbor-fink programs and encourage folks to be watching out for stuff, you're gonna occasionally get this sort of thing. After all, it's not as though the average person has a clue. How are they supposed to know? Wasn't there, obviously, but to me this sounds little different than an unsubstantiated-MWAG sort of call based on (a) a damned "ferner" (b) heading to a gun show. Sad thing is, we're not the U.K. (yet), where anyone accused can be picked up and grilled on the backs of the OMG-terrorist-threat type laws. But we're getting close, the more this sort of thing happens and gets condoned.

I can think of any number of places where he and his wonderful firearms would be welcome with open arms. Denver doesn't qualify, these days.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Just another reason staying The heck away from Colorado. Also, another clear example of Californians transplanting their desire for screwed up government to another state.

·
Registered
42,916 Posts
I got ten bucks says the cabbie was not a US citizen and was a better terrorist suspect than Perazi.
No bet... The "TOPS" program needs to be gutted by the cab company. I'd be looking for some retribution. Fortunately for Italian owner he wasn't transporting a new line of pressure cookers to a cookware convention.

Makes me want to get the list of "suspicious signs' and try them all.

·
Super Moderator
18,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hate to stay away from the great State of Colorado but the Californians part is pegged.

Reactions: Rock and Glock

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
I am really surprised by this, they must really dislike guns and business in Colorado now

·
Registered
177 Posts
B.O.L.O.
B.O.L.O.

Be on the lookout for multimillionaire clean cut perfectly manicured Italian terrorists wearing $5,000 Italian suits transporting high end $40,000 shotguns into gun shows. Danger! Danger!
Now who is going to clean the juice off my monitor? I sure can't... I'm still laughing.

Not so funny is the reality of our own homegrown myopia in Florida. If this can happen in Florida, it can happen anywhere...

Prison Planet.com » Floridians Encouraged to Report Neighbors Who ?Hate Government?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Now this looks like the type of weapon a terrorist would use.
mx410extra.jpg

·
Registered
555 Posts
choices

My home state of Colorado has been truly Californicated.
You have the choice to either stay and accept the burden of a " Truly californicated" state of affairs, or you could move.

My younger son was born there, but I will never go there until your governmental leaders reverse directions, and get the "cajones" to kick Hickenlooper and his henchmen
out of office.

Of course, your model on the west coast, with "WhineStein" at the helm shows where you are headed at warp speed.

Too bad.

My two cents worth from sunny and 60 degree weather in Lebanon, Oregon TKH

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Well, Hollywood has stopped using Middle easterners as the bad guys in all the action flicks to keep from upsetting cetain populations. So they use Europeans, ( see Die Hard movies). So Joe Blow, who does not watch much news. is going to think terrorists are Europeans.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts