Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the midst of a massive .380 (and most other) ammo shortage I managed to find a box of FMJ .380 last week. It was Cor-Bon with Date of Manufacture of 11/27/95.

In the midst of a shortage, why is there ammo out there with a mfr date of 1995? 14 years ago!

You would think it would have been in the supply chain and sold a thousand times over by now....?????

·
Registered
911 Posts
Someone finally is chipping loose of the ammo they hoarded during the Clinton era.

I really doubt there is a shortage, you can't get me to beleive that we are shooting it up faster than they can make it. I bet there's a lot of folks stacking ammo on top of their left over Y2K powdered eggs.

·
Administrator
21,270 Posts
In the midst of a massive .380 (and most other) ammo shortage I managed to find a box of FMJ .380 last week. It was Cor-Bon with Date of Manufacture of 11/27/95.

In the midst of a shortage, why is there ammo out there with a mfr date of 1995? 14 years ago!

You would think it would have been in the supply chain and sold a thousand times over by now....?????
I know some stores that sell "used" ammo.

Guy trades in a gun, brings the ammo in with it, ammo get's put back on the self. Back in VA I bought 8 boxes of Master Cartridge 9mm JHPS, Master Cartridge is now Georgia arms and has been so for some time...

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Someone finally is chipping loose of the ammo they hoarded during the Clinton era.

I really doubt there is a shortage, you can't get me to beleive that we are shooting it up faster than they can make it. I bet there's a lot of folks stacking ammo on top of their left over Y2K powdered eggs.
Ya' think?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts