Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't particularly want an aftermarket extended capacity magazine. I'm not a Glock guy so I don't know how they think, but I hesitate buying for this reason. Obviously, Glock sells enough and they don't care about my sale. I just don't understand why they wouldn't.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Youre not alone in not understanding glock. At least they make a stupid shovel and knife though...

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I don't particularly want an aftermarket extended capacity magazine. I'm not a Glock guy so I don't know how they think, but I hesitate buying for this reason. Obviously, Glock sells enough and they don't care about my sale. I just don't understand why they wouldn't.
Glock would sell them if they felt there was a big enough market for them to make manufacturing them worthwhile

Youre not alone in not understanding glock. At least they make a stupid shovel and knife though...
those stupid shovels are very useful and durable, I've had one for many years and have gotten a LOT of use from it
the knives are probably just as good for someone having a use for that type of knife, and they are relatively inexpensive
:wink:

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
You want larger capicity?

Glock 19

Someone had to say it!:image035:

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
I can see them eventually offering a 33 round single stack stick, just to keep their fan base from rioting. :aargh4:

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Glock would sell them if they felt there was a big enough market for them to make manufacturing them worthwhile

those stupid shovels are very useful and durable, I've had one for many years and have gotten a LOT of use from it
the knives are probably just as good for someone having a use for that type of knife, and they are relatively inexpensive
:wink:
Multiple companies have already seen that it's profitable and made extensions. They make a finger extension that could easily be a +1 extension. Glock was really late to the single stack market and as much money as they made, they lost a lot of potential sales to companies like Kahr, smith and Wesson, and sig, so I think it's safe to say that determining demand isn't really their strong suit.

And sure you use the shovel, but both products are pretty random for a company that is otherwise exclusively striker fired pistols, and neither of them are exactly in high demand.

Reactions: 103830

·
Registered
631 Posts
Glock as a company seems to do what they want when they want. That being said they don't tend to put poorly designed items on the market. Maybe they learned something from the 45 GAP where they solved a problem that didn't exist.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
The 33 round magazine was designed for select fire happiness so unless we see full auto versions of the single stacks, I wouldn't expect to see the such high capacity sticks.

The extended capacity magazines for competitive shooting make sense in pistols good for those competitions. If the small single stacks start competing then we might see such magazines.

I am surprised that we haven't seen slightly increased capacity magazines for carry.

Trevor

1 - 10 of 10 Posts