Defensive Carry banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I can think of SCORES of reasons why gun control doesn't/won't work. Yet the simple fact that it NEVER HAS/NEVER WILL work should be enough for sufficiently intelligent people to QUIT TRYING to "sell" the untenable idea to...STUPID people. :blink:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Nice video. Hopefully more and more people understand that gun control has nothing to do with crime or facts, just control.

·
Registered
10,745 Posts
Gun control isnt supposed to work.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I can think of SCORES of reasons why gun control doesn't/won't work. Yet the simple fact that it NEVER HAS/NEVER WILL work should be enough for sufficiently intelligent people to QUIT TRYING to "sell" the untenable idea to...STUPID people. :blink:
But there are droves of "stupid people" out there that buy into measures that have already been proven ineffective. My state is going after the mag capacity again(it didn't work the first time) at best if there was compliance from criminals it would be an inconvenience and they would have to change their mags more often during a mass shooting.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
22,000+ gun laws now.

19,990 of them seldom prosecuted.

What's the point?

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Fewer guns equal less gun crime?

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Progressive lie- all you need is to give your government more control (or money), and people smarter than you will make everything ok.

What? That didn't work? well, you just didn't give them enough control (or money). just make it bigger, and it is certain to work. still not working? you must be selfish and unpatriotic. if you gave full control and full funding, it would work. we just can't get enough control or enough money with the obstructions of an alternate political party, a pesky constitution, and individual liberties standing in our way.

sound familiar?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Progressive lie- all you need is to give your government more control (or money), and people smarter than you will make everything ok.

What? That didn't work? well, you just didn't give them enough control (or money). just make it bigger, and it is certain to work. still not working? you must be selfish and unpatriotic. if you gave full control and full funding, it would work. we just can't get enough control or enough money with the obstructions of an alternate political party, a pesky constitution, and individual liberties standing in our way.

sound familiar?
I'm reading 1984 - that sounds so familiar!

Reactions: Nmuskier

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I just re-read 1984 a couple of months ago. So familiar. Power is not a means to another goal. It is the goal.
Spoiler Alert: I DON'T love Big Brother!
It's not a spoiler. I would bet that 99% of the people on this and similar forums have no love for big brother.

Reactions: msgt/ret
1 - 15 of 15 Posts