Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a DC Forum pandemic. The proliferation of folks (automatically & universally) using the huge, snarky yellow-guy Icon EVERY SINGLE TIME they quote a previous post? I understand how it is technically accomplished. I just don't understand...why. :blink:

Sometimes, when I reply with quoted, previous post, I'm AGREEING with it. IMHO, that Icon is a sarcastic eye-poke to any/everything quoted. I'm not insulted, just curious. :scratchchin:

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
What huge snarky yellow guy icon? Really, I'm not sure what you're talking about.
I thought he was referring to some kind of a Donald Trump icon.:confused:

Or it could have been a Hillary Clinton icon that he just mistook for a huge snarky yellow guy. Understandable mistake.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe it's a button that I'VE mistakenly pushed! I'm talking about THIS guy. image.jpg

Lately, 75-80% of the time, when I'm following a thread with a post that includes a quote from a previous post, he's front & center on the quote?

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have never seen that graphic before today in just over 10 years....
It just showed-up on my quoted reply of YOUR post (immediately above). Almost 10 years for me as well JD. Only seen it appear in the last week or two. I'm and ol' briar hopper, slow enough to herd turtles, so new stuff gets right past me. I was just curious. :blink:

·
Administrator
21,095 Posts
It just showed-up on my quoted reply of YOUR post (immediately above). Almost 10 years for me as well JD. Only seen it appear in the last week or two. I'm and ol' briar hopper, slow enough to herd turtles, so new stuff gets right past me. I was just curious. :blink:
I blame iPad.

Sent via Tapatalk, and still using real words.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
And here I thought ghost tracker meant this guy! :danceban:

Reactions: JD

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The dancing banana us not, nor has it EVER BEEN...snarky. JD, it can't be the iPad. 'Cuz I'm tapping on one right now.

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Not seeing it on any posts but the one ghost tracker put up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts