Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
That was a good read. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
There's also a more detailed, historical interpretation of the Tyler Cycle. It's called "The Rise & Fall of the Roman Empire". Empires never (NEVER) last forever. Cultural anthropologists suggest it's geographic (trade routes), hence the Ottoman Empire. Sociologists would say it's all about money & power (Holy Roman). Modern historians might suggest colonial imperialism (British Empire). Yet NONE of those examples hold any sway in today's world. The USA has had a good run since the end of WW1. I fear this election cycle will do little to stop our decline. At best, it may...slow it down. :blackeye:

·
Banned
2,094 Posts
Our kids are force fed propaganda from many angles. In college its very intense in many of them. Ask anyone from a Communist country how their media is influenced by the government. Ours is so biased it is designed to sway public opinion. The HRC following appeared to me as mass hypnosis. Had she been elected, America's sovereignty would have been lost and our Constitution dealt a heavy blow imho. We missed the bullet this time, but it won't end.

·
Registered
10,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Our kids are force fed propaganda from many angles. In college its very intense in many of them. Ask anyone from a Communist country how their media is influenced by the government. Ours is so biased it is designed to sway public opinion. The HRC following appeared to me as mass hypnosis. Had she been elected, America's sovereignty would have been lost and our Constitution dealt a heavy blow imho. We missed the bullet this time, but it won't end.
Agree 100%

·
Administrator
144,136 Posts
The bunny is already in the bear-trap, it just has not slammed shut yet.

President Elect Trump is a possible delay to the inevitable for the U.S. :yup:

Think of it all as....Dr. Frankenstein already has all of the various assorted body parts sutured together....the completed monster is strapped down on the operating table....and Trump stuck out his leg and tripped the Doctor on his way over to flip the switch to raise the lightning rod that brings the monster to life.

The lightning storm has passed but, another will be on the way....at a future point in time.

The POTUS can roll some things but, he cannot roll back the minds of the lifelong indoctrinated.

I am forever the optimist but, I know..."bleak" when I get slapped across the cheek with it.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
I haven't seen any subject yet, that people don't want to give it name, draw graphics, and degrees of this or that. Many exist because someone did it as a way to meet their Masters Thesis requirement. LOL

Here's my .02 cents.... because more time passes and collective memory disappears as to the original reasons that a country, or it's orgin and battles, ever came to be ..... and over time, it deteriorates to the point... they have to do it again and start over.

I read some books written in 1860's, 1890's" and up to 1920's on American History . OH MY .... the things I learned that we were never taught, which is well beyond what a lot of schools teach now / today. he things they had in those books and what they had to know, was extensive. I also read some of the "tests" they had to take to pass high school.

I would be that very few people that have their degrees, know all the things in those books. It was an eye opener. And when you compare that to what we learned ...... and then what they are teaching now.... not even remotely close.

I think we need to take kids back to the books , history, etc. of those I saw written and used in the 1860's, when the revolution was less than 100 yrs old. I think people would be a lot smarter, more respectful, and have a lot better understanding of the reasons behind why America came into being ... and the reasons to protect them.

Reactions: G26Raven
1 - 9 of 9 Posts