Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Speak for yourself.

They are faster, at close range, sometimes. Not better.

Give you as much high intensity training and see how you shoot right afterwords.
Put half a dozen good looking girls next to me and I probably can't shoot at all.

·
Registered
14,712 Posts
If you look at the hits on steel, they are fast, not that good.
Yep. The young guys in my IDPA club are fast, but they can't hit the target @ 15 yards. They look at me and another guy like we are mythical when we always score A zone hits at longer ranges. I am fast enough to be competitive with most shooters.

·
Premium Member
5,291 Posts
I'd venture to say (going out on a limb here) that they have better eyesight, muscle control, and endurance too. The attractive young ladies are both an incentive as well as a reward for lots of practice.

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Premium Member
8,782 Posts
I like Chris Pine. Seems to keep his nose out of politics.
That was some nice shooting.
I like him as an actor as well, but he is a lefty. He endorsed Hillary, and was part of the "Trek against Trump" group.

But whatever. I try to keep their politics out of my mind when watching a movie.

He plays Kirk well.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
I like him as an actor as well, but he is a lefty. He endorsed Hillary, and was part of the "Trek against Trump" group.

But whatever. I try to keep their politics out of my mind when watching a movie.

He plays Kirk well.
Thanks, guess I missed that about him. I do not mind if an actor is a democrat. I just do not want it in my face like the denero's.
Just act and don't insult me and we are good.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hmmmm, I'm pretty sure all those thing you listed would have made my mind pretty much mush, since all of my blood would have rushed to other areas!
But I do like him as an actor, and it's so cool that Taran has been seducing so many into at least handling and experiencing our side.

·
Registered
11,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

He plays Kirk well.
Liberals with guns always amuse me.

Reactions: Bad Bob

·
Registered
11,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Sex lawsuit waiting to happen, there is something gross and off about Butler.
He has been sued already, and lost sponsorships.

Reactions: matthew03

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
20,570 Posts
The young ladies are attracted to his back-pocket personality. (Money)

·
Registered
11,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
You know, I really should have placed this thread in the "Off Topic" section, because I meant it to be funny. My bad. Some of you are taking this whole thing way too seriously....

Reactions: G-man*

·
Super Moderator
18,887 Posts
Well, if I had a bunch of young ladies tagging after me, oh the things they could do…

Paint my house for starters. 😸
Now that sounds good to me.

I came in for a quick break from doing just that, rehab'ing a porch and trim. It's finally getting warm in Texas.

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
He has been sued already, and lost sponsorships.
He’s also taken some really hot girls to gun events, that when given a public voice, say they would gladly give up their guns to save one life.

I’m not a butler fan, guy seems off to me in a pedo way.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
All I saw was the blonde chick. But she has more muscles than I do. Don’t know who the guy was.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts