Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the wife is finally legal in Florida. :danceban: Chalk up one more for the good guys. Next up additional quality training... then convincing her that she is capable of carrying... then getting her mindset right for carrying... and then actually carrying. :hand10:

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Congrats on her permit...:hand10:
Your wife is ahead of many.:yup:

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Congratulations to your wife on getting her carry permit and you for having such a smart and special significant other!

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
Get her a copy of "The Ayoob Files." That'll get her mind right!

And get yourself the book "Baby Steps", by Dr. Leo Marvin :rofl:

Btw... :congrats:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Great news:wave:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get her a copy of "The Ayoob Files." That'll get her mind right!

And get yourself the book "Baby Steps", by Dr. Leo Marvin :rofl:

Btw... :congrats:
I've read Baby Steps... now I am reading... "What's Happening to Me?" A Guide to Puberty. But I haven't gotten the part on guns yet. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
K K... I was refering to the book that Richard Dreyfus' character wrote in the movie "What About Bob" in reference to you taking small steps in getting your wife to come along... LOL

And by the way... I think it's Great your wife got her permit! No small accomplishment for a lot of guys with their spouses!

Hence the good natured jab I took liberties with!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got it... I could also recommend Dr. Bob Wileys... "Death Therapy" for her but better wait on that one. :haha:

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
I gotta say, I laughed my butt off on that movie!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I gotta say, I laughed my butt off on that movie!
+1 on "What About Bob". That and "Mr Holland Opus" may be two of Richard Dreyfus's best works, but in totally different styles.

You have to feel for Dreyfus's character in "What About Bob" He's the only one that sees whats going on.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats. I've got to get my wife into CCW class but she's still recovering from shoulder surgery and claims she won't be able to hold a pistol right now even with 2 hands. I'm pretty sure she's recovered enough to train and pass the class with no issues so I'm going to re-up my effort to enroll her. Thanks for the reminder !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts