Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
G-man. Did not take long for that Walther to take a position of prominence. You must be impressed for it to have displaced the G26.
I have tried most of the “Wonder 9s” and none yet have taken that role of my Gen4 G26.
I’ll have to give the M2 a look.
BTW you would see something similar on my side of the room as well. Ha!

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Well,that is pretty cluttered. I have the only nightstand in the bedroom and it only has a snubby and a cell phone on it at night. Nothing during the day. Only reason I have one is a place to set my carry gun at night. No clocks, no lamps, no watches, no wallet, no change...nothing. In fact besides the little nightstand the only furniture in our bedroom is a bed and a gun safe. Of course the top of the safe is full of my crap. We have separate closets for all the individual personal stuff.

·
Registered
21,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
G-man. Did not take long for that Walther to take a position of prominence. You must be impressed for it to have displaced the G26.
I have tried most of the “Wonder 9s” and none yet have taken that role of my Gen4 G26.
I’ll have to give the M2 a look.
BTW you would see something similar on my side of the room as well. Ha!
My G26 is now in my get-me-home bag in the trunk of the car.
The PPS is very impressive to me. None of the single stacks shoot as nice as the G26, but the PPS comes close, and carry’s much better.

The PPS and the 1911’s are about identical in width. It seems like that width is the sweet spot for me when it comes to ideal carry and concealment.

·
Registered
365 Posts
My G26 is now in my get-me-home bag in the trunk of the car.
The PPS is very impressive to me. None of the single stacks shoot as nice as the G26, but the PPS comes close, and carry’s much better.

The PPS and the 1911’s are about identical in width. It seems like that width is the sweet spot for me when it comes to ideal carry and concealment.
Thanks for the additional info!
I too am a big fan of the 1911.

·
Registered
8,744 Posts
For several winters, I did ceiling-to-floor deep cleaning for homeowners before the holidays...looks like you need a free demonstration, G-man!

·
Registered
611 Posts
She is correct.

-------------------
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous

·
Registered
505 Posts
After many years of immersion in systems like Six-Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and 5-S with a large, heavy industry, corporation I internalized that no good ever evolves from clutter..

My bedside table has one handgun on its surface, oriented so that when I reach out from a prone position on the bed my hand naturally lands on the grips in an action ready position. The rest of the landscape is taken up by a loaded magazine, a flashlight, and a small lamp. My phone resides on a charger on top of a dresser about ten feet from the bed.

My wife’s bedside table, which is identical to mine, has her revolver and a flashlight on it accompanied by her phone on a charger.

That’s it.

We do not want to be sorting through a pile of odds and ends in the dark when reacting to a suspicious noise in another part of the house at night.

Table Wood Rectangle Gas Hardwood

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I got one of those racks typically used for storing pistols in a safe to accommodate 4 guns on my nightstand. Keeps em orderly for my carry gun, HD gun and two rotating options for dry fire. The bigger racks stay in the safe.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
If my nightstand looked like that it would take 2-3 days before she asked me to “take care of your mess please“

What ever I was carrying that day goes on the nightstand when we return home.

Wood Material property Audio equipment Font Bullet

·
Registered
G19.4 - P365 - TX-22 - G42 and more.
1,585 Posts
Other than the "birdie on a ball" it looks fine to me -- Aim High Air Force.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts