Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and myself have been looking at all kinds of holster and carry options for a while. Well, she looks at alot of catalogs, mostly sewing but now a few Gun and Gun Accessory etc; type stuff catalogs! The lady is very talented at the sewing machine and is very creative. So I wanted to share with you folks what she has done for me to expand my carry options.

You will see a brand name on one of the pictures. They do not sell what you are about to see. Don't call them please because they do not sell it and if they do I don't know about it, so please don't call them.

Anyway to show you her work and creativity as she made the holster inside the beltpack. I did not take a picture of the back of the pack but she modified the pack to enclude belt loops which were not there before.

Note:
She remove several loops and other items inside the beltpack to make room for the gun and in the third pic you can see the extra mag in the webing!

Anyway, here is her labor of love.
Take Care
Stay Safe
JBozeman better known as Boze

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Man you owe her bigtime...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Very nice. I design pocketbooks and I have been working on a holster. I'll post it when I get it together.

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Looks great...:yup:
Is the zipper a large enough 'tooth size' to allow a quick and sure opening with one pull?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great...:yup:
Is the zipper a large enough 'tooth size' to allow a quick and sure opening with one pull?
Hey Retsupt99

Yes the zipper is a heavy duty type zipper and the wife commented that she would love to be able to find those kind of zippers locally. She removed some webbing on the end where the gun would be removed because she didn't want anything to hinder the removal. She left the remaining webing on the barrel end to help with support of the Beltpack when it is completely opened. She is quit creative!

Take Care Folks
Stay Safe
Boze

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Great job all the way around. Always good to have options

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Boze, I had just opened this thread when Bonnie Sue called Leah, so she got all our comments first hand. I told you she would be making you a holster. Good stuff!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts