Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's just not fair wont even let me take it to the store for fast trips. image.jpg
Says I get finger prints on it.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
That is one sweet looking gun. Heck I dont care if it says "lady smith", I'd carry that in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Can't you read it says Lady Smith on it, why would you want to carry it? :)
So he can show he has a kinder, gentler side! and let his wife know he is understanding of (not trying to fix!) her worries and concerns!

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
You haven't learned the golden rule of marriage yet?

"What's her's is her's, and what's your's is her's!"

Reactions: Eric357 and onacoma

·
Registered
648 Posts
With the porting on such a short barrel it seems you would suffer great in the feet per second out of that 642. Ever check it with a chronograph?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Easy8, where did you get those grips, and what kind of wood are they?

They look great.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think its cocobolo there from gemini custom, this is the set I use for my SP image.jpg I dont have a chronograph not sure if I lose any speed but I know its easier for follow ups cuts muzzle flip in half especially on my mod60 snub

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Depends on ammo always use low flash an smoke for short barrels buffalo bore has some great rounds for that

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I only carry one. I carry tuff strips. I always only reload from them at the range, its amazing how fast you can get with them. I load two together space than two which means I only reload four. But you can do two rounds at once this way an get back in the fight very fast. Easier to handle in times of stress also.
I stopped carrying speed loaders a couple years ago to bulky.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts