Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,659 Posts
No thanks:

Question:

Where should I shoot the intruder so that I disarm him or her without killing them?

Answer:

Shoot at his weapon or the arm that he is holding it in. But remember, if your life is threatened, never aim to disarm, aim to kill.

Question:

Where is the best place to shoot a home intruder to stop him but not kill him?

Answer:

You can stop the intruder by shooting him in the leg or arm.
Cartoon answers to accompany the cartoons.

I am SMH at the stupidity. Next, anti-gun folks will begin citing this "source".

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now, Rock and Glock, they have to put it on the level of those that will go there looking for it.:smile:

·
Registered
16 Posts
No thanks:

Cartoon answers to accompany the cartoons.

I am SMH at the stupidity. Next, anti-gun folks will begin citing this "source".

So true. Can't wait for the next liberal congressman to cite Wiki when he brings an AR-15 to the floor to describe how it can shoot 27 magazines per second, capable of holding 19 calibers and firing 4000 rounds with 1 trigger pull.

Or, perhaps Joe Biden will tell people to aim our shotguns at the arm.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Whew! Thank goodness Wiki is here to save us. This will get Chicago under control for sure!

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
I posted a question on there. Hopefully I receive an answer.

·
Premium Member
5,479 Posts
Shoot at his weapon or the arm that he is holding it in. But remember, if your life is threatened, never aim to disarm, aim to kill.
This is an incorrect answer any way you look at it. First off trying to shoot the gun out of their hand or hitting them in the arm only works in Hollywood movies. Secondly, if one's life is threatened, one never shoots to kill, they shoot to stop the attack, or until the threat has ended. Again, we don't shoot to kill.

·
Banned
2,879 Posts
Q: "Can I shoot a home intruder even if he/she is unarmed?"

A: "You can always shoot to protect yourself. Unless the intruder is nude, you will not know for sure they are unarmed. There may still be thorny legal issues, depending on circumstances, but generally you are perfectly within your rights to protect yourself in your home."

I am quite certain that if the home intruder is nude, there's gonna be some shootin'

1 - 14 of 14 Posts