1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
...and from a psychological point-of-view, it begs the question. "What laws can be put in place to slow/stop ANYone who's not afraid, or even anxious, to...DIE?". :blink:

Only thing this simple ******* can think of is - Give 'em what they're askin' for. :image035:

·
Premium Member
36,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...and from a psychological point-of-view, it begs the question. "What laws can be put in place to slow/stop ANYone who's not afraid, or even anxious, to...DIE?". :blink:

Only thing this simple ******* can think of is - Give 'em what they're askin' for. :image035:
Sooner than later, hopefully.

·
Registered
392 Posts

No laws can stop them, but a ******* with a pistol can.:yup:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Heard him and Samenow (sp?) speak at a seminar on the criminal mind. Very interesting stuff.
One thing I got out of it, was that there is NO tried and true way to accurately predict who will or won't carry out a violent attack.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just shoot the turd and the problem will be gone. If the turd is not afraid to die and points a gun at anyone, Shoot him and there will be one less turd to worry about.

·
Registered
281 Posts
First of all, that 'assault rifle' ain't no pistol. LOL People are complex beings and they have complex reasons for going off the rails and to lump them all into narcissistic ego trips is a simplistic analysis at best. I have no doubt that this plays into some scenarios but his thin analysis is just armchair psycho-babble.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I take it that the point of the whole article is to let us know that there are nuts out there who are a danger to themselves and others. That should not be a shock to people these days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts