Defensive Carry banner

Wilderness/Brommeland Update

2364 Views 20 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Gary Brommeland
Hey All,
I received my sample today of the Wilderness 5 Stitch Instructer's Belt. I've got to tell you that my initial impression could not be more positive. These things are GREAT!!! They support an OBW and IWB holster as well as a premium leather holster belt and they look great too. I believe that they would go fine w/ jeans, BDU's, even 5.11's and Dockers for casual wear.
I will be stocking these things for sure. Please give me a call @ 423.733.1779 to order one. Thanks!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,844 Posts
I have been wearing these type of belts for years. We used to have the parariggers make them for us and trade them for the "stuff" that they needed. The only difference was that we had a dedicated milspec d-ring sewed on next to the buckle. Just something to snap a ****** to if times got tough. You can pull the buckle outward and use that also but it makes the belt real tight. (don't do this if your wearing IWB)I had a buddy use this type of belt on a overly aggressive dog as the last resort. These type of belts make a hellova weapon also.----------

· Registered
1,844 Posts
Suggest that you guys take a close look at what holster will be worn/used with the belt. Lots of great holsters will not accept a 1.75" belt. Especially the lined/stiffened type of belts.----------

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.