Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the Wilson Combat 2006 catalog in the mail today. This beautiful 98 page full color catalog is printed on heavy weight glossy paper (making it much easier to wipe off the drool)!:image035:

It's a bargain at $5.00, free to established Wilson customers. I can't afford a Wilson pistol, but I have purchased 1911 parts & accessories from them, their customer service has always been excellent.

www.wilsoncombat.com

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rock and Glock said:
That sounds better than the Sears and Penny's fall catalogs I used to dream through as a kid (the toys, folks, not the models).......:urlaub2:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

No models in Wilson's catalog, but lots & lots of toys!:smile:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Got mine free on internet sight

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Speak of Wilson's guns....I'm awaiting delivery on a Remington 870 Express redone in one of Wilson's Border Patrol packages that I purchased from a Glocktalk member. Best parts are that the shotgun is new and I'm getting it on the cheap.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
it's not a bargin.
It's a rip.
sending catalogs is a cost of doing business.
I'll never pay for one and I won't buy their product.
Oh, I don't pay for Company logo T-Shirts either.

AFS

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I've ordered some closeout bargains for their leather in the past so I get their catalog too.....while a complete gun is not cheap, I really like their parts....good stuff.

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AirForceShooter said:
it's not a bargin.
It's a rip.
sending catalogs is a cost of doing business.
I'll never pay for one and I won't buy their product.
Oh, I don't pay for Company logo T-Shirts either.

AFS
Maybe I should have left out the reference to the $5.00. I, also, received the catalog free, like the other posters, because I have bought things from Wilson in the past. So obviously Wilson does
consider sending catalogs to be a cost of doing business.

I think the $5.00 cover price is meant for first-time customers that have no experience with Wilson products and who want a hard copy catalog. In that regard, the five bucks is a bargain for a catalog of this high quality.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Wilson gets a 10.0 for their catalog in the "droolability" catagory. With the pic's and the shiny print that they use .... WOW !!

I don't own one of their firearms but have bought probably $500. worth of mags and other parts from them. They are a pleasure to talk to and do buisness with. Hell,when you call you actually get to talk to someone that knows guns.----------

·
Registered
79 Posts
I order something once every couple of years. They always send a new catalog each year.

The most interesting thing in there to me this time was the lanyard loop mainspring housing. I know it isn't the first to have the integrated, loop that doesn't protrude from the base, but I like it.

I also noticed in the Scattergun Technology section they have some 20 gauge items listed. I ordered and got some last year, but don't think they were in the catalog then.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
nice catalog indeed, looks like I'll be having them convert my 1070XSE over to a "Gunsite" copy, since according to Susan at Gunsite, they aren't taking any outside work....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts