Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any love for the Wilson EDC X9?

I confess to being a bit seduced by the Wilson reputation and the 1911-like platform....... It all makes me a bit weak at the knees....

·
Registered
969 Posts
It is a great pistol. My friend received one from his wife.

It is all you expect from a $3000 pistol.

Handles beautifully.

Just not something I feel comfortable carrying on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Beautiful pistols! Found a lightly used one last month at a small LGS. Price was $2100 but cash would have gotten it 100-150 less. It had the original sales receipt, four 15 round mag, and factory case. Too rich for my blood though.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Gorgeous gun, I'm sure it shoots spectacularly. But then I think what I can get for three grand. A small carry gun (P365), a bigger carry gun (M&P 2.0 Compact), maybe a duty/long slide gun (M&P Full Size 5".) I want an IWI X95, which can cover the role of both and SBR and full length M4gery. I think I can fit that in also. That's a lot of utility for the cost of one luxury gun.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Beautiful gun & nice differing option to a STI 2011. Shot one a few times, undecided on the winner (for me) yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
One thing Wilson offers on their firearms is the fact you can send the firearm back to them and they will rebuild them.
When I worked at Range USA we sent back a government 1911 and they rebuilt it under warranty-great service.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I would really like to have one. I’m pretty sure it would be sheer pleasure to shoot. I’m not sure I’d carry it though. I prefer going much lighter for my EDC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts