Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into the Pawn Shop business (??) for my granddaughter and husband who were trying to sell a rifle to a character who we suspected was not legal to be out of prison, much less buy a gun. Anyway, I loaned them what they were asking for it and now I need to find it a good home. I would prefer to sell to someone here on DC.

It is a Model 70 SA Heavy Varmit in .22-250. It is in good condition, but I haven't stripped it for a good cleaning yet. It has the HS Precision synthetic stock and the barrel and action is black. It has the mounting, but no scope rings or optics. No tripod. Serial number starts with G225xxxx so it is a relatively new gun. I have about 70 rounds of ammunition to go with it. This is a little review of it.

It looks exactly like the gun in the first photo.

If you are interested, PM me and I can send some pics. Buyer will have to arrange shipping or preferably someone here in the Houston area.

Asking 500 for gun, ammo, and plastic gun case.

·
Registered
36,074 Posts
If only I had a need...

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too. By all accounts these are great rifles.

Reactions: airslot and Pete63

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
@OldChap I SURE DO wish that was .264 Win Mag OR .284 Win. I'd of snapped it up faster then it takes to drive over there!

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
36,074 Posts
Okay. We agreed on a deal. Everyone in this thread is an enabling jerk.
I've never been accused of being enabling. Being a jerk maybe.

·
Registered
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Yes the deal is closed. The sale is made. Sorry everyone got such a bad case of heartburn.

I guess I learned a lesson about helping out family by taking a gun they're trying to sell off their hands.

Reactions: airslot and Pete63
1 - 20 of 20 Posts