Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sister and I took advantage of the unseasonably warm temps up here in the Great White North and hit the rifle range yesterday. Just broke out the .22s and ran a couple hundred through them. She had her Mossburg Scary Black Gun .22 and I had my old Stevens 66B that I've had since I was a kid. We had a great time, love to just plink! Sometimes we take things too seriously and forget shooting is just plain fun. No scoring, no X rings, just a swinger and some clay pigeons picked up from the shotgun range.

Have fun and be safe!
DSC00092_Fotor.jpg

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
About a week ago a friend and me decided today we would leave all center fire weapons at home and shoot only .22 lr, I had 2 revolvers and 2 pistols a CZ American and a 10/22.and he was loaded about the same . About 0800 the temp was 35, not too bad. we were having a ball shooting steel from 25 to 100 yds pieces of clay targets or any legal targets. About 1030 the wind came up about 5 to 10 mph and made things downright uncomfortable and by 1130 we had both decided to leave. We did have a bang up good shoot.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I also took advantage of a seriously nice day on Wednesday to shoot my 10/22 and Colt Gold Cup 22 (Walther). Just in time, too. Bitter cold forecast this coming week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts