Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally recieved a phone call I had been waiting on for about a month now, at around 1000 hrs. this morning. A Sgt. at the local detention center called asking me to come in for my first interview, it's about time I get a chance to get out of this security gig I am working now and have been working for about 5 years, just figured I could have a couple of people wish me luck.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Well yes indeed - wish you plenty of luck on that.

The fact you have been called for interview has to be a major plus in itself - and so hope the remainder will be straightforward.

You will I am sure come back with what I hope is good news!

·
Administrator
144,231 Posts
Congrats On Getting That Long Awaited Call

My Very Best Of Luck To You.
Be yourself on your interview & remember that you'll have a whole bunch of us here on the forum plugging for you.:yup:

I hope that everything goes right your way!
:usflag:

GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you to everyone...I guess the hard part is already over and that was the hurry up and wait game, and the fact that they called me shows that they already have some intrest,and as long as I can be my professional polite self, I should be good...I hope so at least.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Break a leg! well not really, you know what I mean!

Ti.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Best of Luck!!!:congrats: :smile: :congrats:

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Good Luck and lets us know if you get the job.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Good luck! I know those job interviews can shake you up sometimes. Just be yourself and know you're there because they're interested. Go get 'em.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts