Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 20" lightweight 223/556 AR 15. It has a Factory built DPMS Lower, and a Light weight PSA 1/7 upper. Rifle includes the Bolt Carrier Group, and Charging Handle.
I assembled this rifle, mounted a red dot, and test fired it once and that was it. Gun shot a nice tight group at 100yds with 62grain 223. I just have too many guns and am thinning out the collection. I must mention that the Buttstock is Genuine M16 surplus, and the Buttplate has a crack from the top screw to the edge. they are cheap and easy to change if desired So I will include 2 NIB Brownell metal 30rd mags. Gun can only be shipped to AR Friendly States so know the Law Shipped from my FFL to Your FFL $ 450 via a USPS M/O only Please. TNX for Looking as Usual 1st taker gets the Girl
DSCI1459.JPG
DSCI1455.jpg
DSCI1454.jpg
DSCI1459.JPG DSCI1455.jpg DSCI1454.jpg DSCI1456.JPG DSCI1457.jpg

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This Item is withdrawn, I am listing it on another site and as per the rules it can't be listed here also. Tried to close the thread but NG

·
Super Moderator
16,393 Posts
This Item is withdrawn, I am listing it on another site and as per the rules it can't be listed here also. Tried to close the thread but NG
Closed

Reactions: Nipperdog
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.