Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a 10mm auto pistols and am leaning towards the eaa witness fullsize in thair wonderfinish. Can anyone here give me some info on these guns as far as reliability and such? Also these apear to be a CZ 75 type gun do these guns fit in holsters made for the cz guns? thanks for any info,

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I'm in the market for a 10mm auto pistols and am leaning towards the eaa witness fullsize in thair wonderfinish. Can anyone here give me some info on these guns as far as reliability and such? Also these apear to be a CZ 75 type gun do these guns fit in holsters made for the cz guns? thanks for any info,

I have a 9MM Witness and the reliability is awesome. Rarely jams and breakdown is a snap. I use a universal holster for it, and it works just fine. A little heavy, but it works. I didn't want to be bothered with finding the exact right holster for it being an uncommon gun and all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an EEA Witness 9mm and also an EEA Witness Hunter in 10mm . These guns are two of the most accurate 9 and 10mm's I own. Kuddos to EEA and their staff. I can't find a holster for either one of these. CZ75b is the only one I have a holster for. The CZ 10mm I have is too heavy to carry in my opinion. I use it for target shooting from the bench and also on the bench with sand bags.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I own one Witness 9mm, the most accurate 9mm I own. Stock one is the model. Also a Witness Hinter in 10 mm. The most comfortable and accurate fit I ever had. I would say get one, you won't be unhappy, believe me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts