Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On handgunlaws.us they have a section saying where you can CCW. Reststops, etc. It also says WMA's. I have looked all over that site for a definition or anything that would describe what that is.... Can't seem to find anything. Anyone know what this is??? It's probably something I'm gonna say "ohhh duuuhh" to, but oh well I'm just drawing a blank on it. Thanks

Colby

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, thanks Gary.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Anytime anyone has a question about anything on Handgunlaw.us just click on contact us at the bottom of the page at www.handgunlaw.us and send me an email with your question. I will be happy to give you an answer if I can. I don't know all the answers. If you do email me please put something in the subject line to let me know it is a question about handgunlaw.us. I get a ton of spam and would hate to delete your email.

·
Registered
164 Posts
You could have just walked over and asked me jarhead!!:buttkick:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Anytime anyone has a question about anything on Handgunlaw.us just click on contact us at the bottom of the page at Handgunlaw.us and send me an email with your question. I will be happy to give you an answer if I can. I don't know all the answers. If you do email me please put something in the subject line to let me know it is a question about handgunlaw.us. I get a ton of spam and would hate to delete your email.
Where are you in WV, if you don't mind me asking publicly?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Live in New Martinsville, WV. Live outside of town on my own 6.5 acres with no close neighbors and love it.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
It must be nice.

I was born in Princeton and left when I was 18 months old. Moved back at age 39 to Charleston and then to Beckley three years later. I left in '89, but have been in and out of the state on business for the next 18 years.

·
Registered
25 Posts
On this site it always pays to check the old threads; even if they are only one month old. Thanks all -- WMA (Wildlife Management Area) -- I learn something new and/or interesting every time I log in.

Me thinks I've got to get out of the City more!

Dist. Life Member- NRA
2nd Amendment Democrat
Vietnam-era Army Vet

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
On this site it always pays to check the old threads; even if they are only one month old. Thanks all -- WMA (Wildlife Management Area) -- I learn something new and/or interesting every time I log in.

Me thinks I've got to get out of the City more!

Dist. Life Member- NRA
2nd Amendment Democrat
Vietnam-era Army Vet
Me thinks you're right.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wildlife Management Areas...makes much more sense than Women's Music Awards! Haha!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts