Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking there is more to this story too. It says she was wearing a gun holstered on her hip. It is extremely hot in phx right now she looks like a small petit girl I wonder how she had the gun concealed or was she oc it??

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I was thinking there is more to this story too. It says she was wearing a gun holstered on her hip. It is extremely hot in phx right now she looks like a small petit girl I wonder how she had the gun concealed or was she oc it??
what difference does it make?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Sounds like may be definitely more to this story. She went home then called the police. He had the gun to her head and she was still able to draw against the drop. God bless her.

Reactions: Kennydale

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds like may be definitely more to this story. She went home then called the police. He had the gun to her head and she was still able to draw against the drop. God bless her.
Drug deal or not...She definitely has some street cred now!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Another gun violence miracle.

Meh . . .

·
Registered
712 Posts
Prob went home to drop her stash off first
Ah security cam and witnesses confirm story. Drop the holier than tho attitude. Nowhere dose any part of the story mention drugs. Or that she was ever convicted of any crime. Only that she successfully defended herself from a violent crime. I don't know this person and based on geography never will but until I here otherwise as far as I'm concerned she did a good job. Let's leave the gossip in the school yard we are supposed to be adults.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ah security cam and witnesses confirm story. Drop the holier than tho attitude. Nowhere dose any part of the story mention drugs. Or that she was ever convicted of any crime. Only that she successfully defended herself from a violent crime. I don't know this person and based on geography never will but until I here otherwise as far as I'm concerned she did a good job. Let's leave the gossip in the school yard we are supposed to be adults.
It is a little strange she walked home to call 911 when she could have just walked in the front door of ck and had them call :confused:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I can imagine several reasons or scenarios that would make someone not want to run into the store or stand around waiting while someone calls 911. Bad guy is on the ground, still may have control of a firearm, and still may be conscious enough to get off a round. I am certain once the reason is known, it would appear less strange.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Women shoots and kills robber

Just taking out the trash.

·
Registered
11,757 Posts
Agreed. Some of the posts here sound like innuendo the MDA would post if one of us had to defend ourselves with a gun. She's innocent until proven guilty like any of us.

The robber actually had his gun pointed at her head at close range when she drew and fired. That takes some nerve and coolness. If she telegraphed that move even a little, she would have been dead. No matter what her background is, she's got skill.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I don't understand how people can assume that this is a Drug Deal gone bad so quickly.
I live 1/2 mile from my nearest convience store and I have a tendency to stay up often till 2 or 3 am watching movies I have a hard time watching while the Family is up.
There have been times I've craved a soft drink while watching the movie and have walked to the store or ridden a motorcycle, or bicycle there to pick up a drink and snack.
I don't do drugs, nor drink alchohol. But I do induldge in Blue Bell Ice Cream on occasion.
I always carry and especially when going to the convience store.
Some nights is so nice just to get out and walk in the cool Texas night air.
I'm 65 and have learned to enjoy the peace and quiet of the Night.

So, until they say otherwise, I'm going to assume she got the munchies.
Or, like me, she spends a lot of time working night shifts and can't sleep.

Let's see what the Grand Jury says before we convict her.
I believe it's supposed to be the "American Way".

She could have been your daughter running an errand for you!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts