Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not sure right place but got info that several anti gun bills pulled because of not enough votes to move on in Oregon. I was pleased to hear that I will get a rest period b4 I have to start typing again and I already thanked the ones who stood there ground in Salem. :congrats:

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Congrats! Hope things continue to go your way up there. Thanks for doing your part up there for the 2nd Amendment!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I was pleased to hear that I will get a rest period b4 I have to start typing again and I already thanked the ones who stood there ground in Salem. :congrats:
Yeah, they're hurting. As long as they stay down, I'll be saving a fortune in postage until the next session...

Just a heads-up that there is another rally in Salem this Saturday at the Capitol steps to keep it firmly planted in the legislatures head that we're still keeping an eye on them.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Keep it up Oregon!

And hey, shadowwalker, if you guys could slip in a motion to extend your southern boarder about another 200 miles, I'd be much obliged. :bier:

Reactions: sundrix

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Keep it up Oregon!

And hey, shadowwalker, if you guys could slip in a motion to extend your southern boarder about another 200 miles, I'd be much obliged. :bier:
Pssst...if E. OR and N. Cali team up, we could probably move that border AND fence off that pesky Willamette Valley.

Win-win!

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Pssst...if E. OR and N. Cali team up, we could probably move that border AND fence off that pesky Willamette Valley.
If a fence could be put around Eugene, Corvallis and Portland, it'd be fine. Most of the rest of the state, including most of the rest of the Valley, is about as pro-gun as it gets.

Heck, if Ginny Burdick & Co. could simply be put out to pasture, that right there would help quite a bit. :blink:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
If a fence could be put around Eugene, Corvallis and Portland, it'd be fine. Most of the rest of the state, including most of the rest of the Valley, is about as pro-gun as it gets.

Heck, if Ginny Burdick & Co. could simply be put out to pasture, that right there would help quite a bit. :blink:
We'd probably want to extend it down I-84 to keep Hood River in there as well. We'd be willing to take in refugees from Cascade Locks and Corbett if they get caught behind the wire...

And heck, WA can feel free to extend it right up the the Canadian border.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
As long as you include the Sierra Nevada Mountains in the Jeffeson State, I am with you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts