Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This lady is dangerous. Guess she thinks somewhere out there is a world without guns.

Wake up gal - never happen. Let's just make sure the good guys still have them or we are in real trouble..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rebecca Peters, The U.N., Your Guns

The Acronym Institute

International anti-gun zealot Rebecca Peters is working hard to destroy your right to keep and bear arms. Here, Peters lays out much of the anti-gun agenda she`s pushing at the United Nations.

http://www.acronym.org.uk/dd/dd82/82rp.htm

·
Registered
418 Posts
She's a lunatic. Good thing we have something called sovereignty and can make our own laws and regulations and 2nd amendments for that matter.

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
50 - 80 THOUSAND a MONTH? Where the heck did she get her figures? At that rate we'd all be dead and she wouldn't have to worry about control.

The scary thing is there are people out there that will swallow the story hook, line, and sinker.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Chris,

She had a debate several years ago with Wayne LaPierre (sp?). He ripped her up one side and down the other... but it was well worth watching.

--Jim

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
firefighter4884 said:
Chris,

She had a debate several years ago with Wayne LaPierre (sp?). He ripped her up one side and down the other... but it was well worth watching.

--Jim

Can you find the transcripts or a video of this debate anywhere? I'd very much like to read/see it.

I give her credit, she's pretty good at twisting things to her point of view. She's completely wrong, but pretty good at being wrong. If that's possible.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Jim - yes I do recall something about that - but have no idea at present where a transcript might be - tho I guess the NRA archives might be a possibility.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sammy, you can buy the DVD from the NRA website. I haven't seen it myself yet, but I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts