Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some XS big dot nitesites for my new colt commander,to make sure I got the right set I called them and told them the gun make and model and that I needed the wide dovetail front sight.I got the sights today and after removing the originals and replacing the novak rear,I went to fit the front sight and it was the narrow sight:twak:,I called them to avoid this problem and it did absolutely no good,well tomorrow the front goes back on their dime and they better xpress ship my new front.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Doesn't something like that just irk the h&ll outta ya. Drives me absolutely nuts!

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Once you get the "lil thing" ironed out, and those XS Big Dots installed, you will be tickled to death. I have em on my Glock 26..Next to the Glock, best investment I've made!

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
The have a pretty good customer service dept., I wouldnt sweat it to much.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I know everyone makes mistakes,but I coulda made that one without their help LOL

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called XS sights first thing this AM and they were gonna overnight the right set,with a return envelope for the wrong set,there was nothing about we will wait til we get the sight back on your dime before we ship another ,but since I will be gone this weekend I told them to just ship regular rate.I gotta say the Customer Service was excellent.If you had any doubts about ordering sights and possibly getting the wrong set what the outcome might be,you can breathe easy because they will do you right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts