Defensive Carry banner

Which Gun Manufacturer would you not buy from?

• Beretta

Votes: 26 4.5%
  • Colt

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • Glock

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • H&K

Votes: 18 3.1%
  • Kahr

Votes: 67 11.7%
  • Kel-Tec

Votes: 138 24.0%
  • Magnum Research

Votes: 57 9.9%
  • NAA

Votes: 73 12.7%
  • Para Ordnance

Votes: 47 8.2%
  • Rossi

Votes: 139 24.2%
  • Ruger

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Sig Sauer

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • Smith & Wesson

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Springfield Armory

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Taurus

Votes: 201 35.0%
  • Walther

Votes: 27 4.7%
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Jimenez arms out of Nevada, less than 100 rounds through a ja9 9mm and it blew up in my hands and almost took my face with it, I wasn't using +p or crap ammo either. Jennings,bryco, Jimenez IMO stay the heck away.

Reactions: chefjon

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hi-Point

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
I like polling threads and I did list whom I like. However, I’m not sure how the information will be of much value. Unless they’re members whom have own a sample from several manufactures, the poll results is simply going to show who likes’ what brands.

Clearly, people who own a particular brand are going to say: ‘it’s the best’ with little knowledge of other brands they have no experience with.
Regards,
Dan Or...

P.S. Apparently I wasn't paying attention when I read the original post/poll (see pg-3) In any event, I had ‘a’ Walther that was finicky and that sorta dampened my enthusiasm.

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
Hehehe, I can't wait for the fighting to begin.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like polling threads and I did list whom I like.

Did you not read the Title? It is who you dislike. If you owned the gun and you wouldn't buy another or consider the manufacturer's products junk.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Oh, the Jiminez are awful. I worked with 2 new CCW permit holders who had them. My God, the maunal of arms is incredible. Flip this, press that, pull here, dance a jig on one foot while singing "the Catalina Song"...aim....fire!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
I selected Magnum Research and NAA.

Both because neither manufactures an arm that IMHO is reasonably applicable toward serious combat or sporting use.

- Orville Redenbacher

·
Registered
431 Posts
Right now I'm hating on Kimber.

·
Registered
277 Posts
kel-tec is worst quality- they make some ugly ass pistols.

Reactions: 9mmHP

·
Registered
764 Posts
kel-tec is worst quality- they make some ugly ass pistols.

just because there ugly doesn't mean there crap. A lot of people have kel-tec pistols myself included and there very reliable. With a comment liek that you have probably never even held a kel-tec.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
People are actually voting that some of the finest production guns made are "poor quality"? I have to admit I'm losing some confidence here.....

Reactions: RonCo

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
On that list, I can see situations where I'd consider something from any of them. The ones not listed but mentioned here, or similar, (Bryco Arms/Jennings Firearms/Jimenez Arms/Raven/Phoenix) are on my list of not touching.

Hi point? Got a carbine, and if times were tight, I'd consider a pistol. Rossi? I'd try to stay away from their larger caliber revolvers (might be just me), but some of their other products would be worth considering.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts