Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to include another colloum with first post date and poster on search ( specificly view new posts , i just think this might be handy to sort out some of the older posts and not revive them unless needed so to speak, if i have allready made a fool of myself once i normaly dont feel the need to do it again on the same thread , and date ranges i retain better than thread topics . just a question kick it arround, and if its an issue dont try , whats there works fine.. just a convienance for us iq challanged lol

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
RR - I doubt that we can, if I read you right.

As far as the software goes in its main form we have what we have. Bumper will have to answer tho.

I think to achieve other layouts requires some hacks, which can make future upgrades then less than easy.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks for the answer , i kinda thought it might be an issue but ya never know unless you ask right ? LOL

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Chris is correct, it would take hacks (that are probably out there) but they require a complete re-install of the hack everytime we upgrade the script, which is a pain. The difficulty is the reason I put the link to the Gallery down into the forum area instead of keeping it in the header line. That one change required and additional couple of hours trying to get upgraded each time, time that the forum would be down and, generally, time I don't have. I am one upgrade behind right now and am dreading it like the plague....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.