Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Too bad it would be an SBR in NC. That's a pricey tax stamp around here. That thing is bad though!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
heck yeah that gun looks cool its been out for a wile now but i think you would get a little muzzle flash on your front had thoe

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
It's an adapted Glock 18. I'd love to have one. I'd love to just own a standard G18!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
What's the holster going to look like? :confused::rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
I like it!:uzi:

·
Banned
265 Posts
It's an adapted Glock 18. I'd love to have one. I'd love to just own a standard G18!
That thing is way cool. Yes i would buy one. Im sure you can put a G17 in there.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
That's way too cool, yes I would buy one or two but he says they are not in production and they have no intent to produce them. Seems like coming up with a cure for an disease and not using it. Actually it is a cure, it rids you of dirtbagitis. :image035:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I would buy it today, it is the coolest.....and it would surely be a great flashlight!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Haha love the Robocop clip. A Glock-platform machine gun made into a flashlight that can be deployed with the push of a button? I love this country! USA USA!!

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
What's the holster going to look like? :confused::rolleyes:

Holster? I don't need no stinkin' holster!

Just fits in the back pocket!
Just like in the video!

luv ya ret!!!

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Ah... well, let me think about it... NO! :rofl:

·
Registered
806 Posts
From the Header and the OP, I was expecting to pan it as another gimmicky POS.

Then I saw it spring open and...

I like. Very much so, I like.

Nice surprise action. Funny, I guess anyone can "make" someting like that, especially with the Glock's squared-off frame...

Hmm...

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I wonder if it comes in pink?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts