Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent some time mulling over the events that just happened in Boston and running through scenarios in my mind. I keep coming to one perplexing situation. Knowing me there is NO way I would have opened the cover on that boat had I seen that blood first... Not knowing what may have been pointing at me under that cover or what boobie trap may have been there! And to not have a gun when you opened it even makes me cringe worse. What are your thoughts?

·
Premium Member
13,164 Posts
Old saying: "curiosity killed the cat." Guy got real lucky. Only 8 left.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to go al g with Bug Dude!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Not a chance.

·
Registered
263 Posts
No comment, other than, it would be handled.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
911 & keep watch in condition 1/safety off.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would've called 911 - I also would have locked/barricaded the doors and covered the boat from 2nd story window with a firearm.
Me too!

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
I would have called 911.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
In an interview with the actual boat owner today he said he did NOT see any blood on the cover of his boat and it wasn't until he had opened the canvas on his boat that he did. THEN when he did see blood on the deck of the boat he levitated to the ground and called 911. The reason he opened the cover was because it was askew a bit and he was checking that out. Seems once again the news was more concerned for sensationalize than accuracy.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey finally a reason for one of those BADGES, Now I can order one, never to early to be prepared for the NEXT MISUNDERSTANDING as it will be down played to.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have nothing to gain by going near a person known to have explosives on him. There's a reason even with 100 cops around none of them poked their head in.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts