Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Nope. the only thing that photo shows is a target rich environment of stupidity and incompetence.
But they still think they will take down Trump

They've been chanting to impeach Trump since before he was sworn into office. They had a conviction looking for a crime. Trump will be found not guilty in the Senate and then we have to endure a nasty election cycle.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Absolutely!!!

Of course, my current "child" is a Bengal Tiger. He gets really hungry in the evening, so it would be a perfect time for the idjits to give it a whirl.

03SCI-TIGER1-articleLarge.jpg

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Absolutely!!!

Of course, my current "child" is a Bengal Tiger. He gets really hungry in the evening, so it would be a perfect time for the idjits to give it a whirl.

View attachment 310934

You're tiger ain't got no teeth OldChap, let's use mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
You're tiger ain't got no teeth OldChap, let's use mine.
Lookin' at that crew above, I'm not sure teeth would even be necessary. :smile:

I thought my photo looked a bit funny. :blink:

·
Premium Member
3,939 Posts
Would I let any of these people NEAR my kid?

ONLY if I wished to dole out punishment OR give them nightmare's. Would probably scar them for life!

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
I wouldn’t trust them to water my lawn.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I think Fat Jerry is absolutely hilarious to look at. When he’s not wearing a coat, you can see how his pants are hiked up to his armpits. He’s 5’3”...both height and width.

So if I had kids, I’d let him watch them. I’d like to see them run circles around him and kick him in the shins. Maybe get him “turtled” on his back while they slap him silly.

·
Premium Member
3,350 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So I was watching as Nancy gave a speech about how we mark time of important events.
She compared her impeachment to the Midnight Ride of Paul Revere
Lincoln's Gettysburg Address etc.
Looks like she also gave out party favors. Pens with her name printed on them.
Let's hope they all need those pens to fill out job applications when they lose in 2020

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/01/1862/1048/PelosiPensA_011620.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
We now know why it took 28 days to forward the articles to the senate. That’s how long it took for her gold plated personalized pens to arrive!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Sure i would...Think about it...They would eat organic snacks...Get nap time every day...
Learn the value of other peoples money....etc etc.....Never mind....Heck No...We have enough snowflakes already.:smile:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts