Defensive Carry banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Give to whomever you want. I think they answered you the first time but you wanted them to bow to you and the 2A and profess that they stand for it. I am more concerened about them taking care of wounded warriors than having to worry about petty squabbles with people that think everyone should vocally support the Constitution.

What part about
We are a non-profit, nonpartisan organization and we do not take a stance on political, social or religious issues. Our goal is to foster the most successful and well-adjusted generation of veterans in this nation’s history and our activities remain within that scope.
did you not understand the first time?

Regardless of someone's stance on the 2A (some folks here think other forum members don't support the 2A becuase of different ideas), if they are doing good charitable work like a good non profit should, then I think thier first response was sufficient.

I give to many charities and don't give a hoot about their 2A stance as long as they do not OPPOSE it. If they want to be neutral that is fine.

Reactions: thephanatik

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I understood everything. You obviously didn't.

I earned my right to question them as I contribute, among other things.

Attack a messenger, not the message. *** is your major malfunction. Take a hike.
You did contribute. I have voluneered for them for years. BTW...I like to for runs. No goo place to hike here:image035:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts