Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at the above two holsters for my 1911 commander size. I figure I will carry mostly owb but have never done so consistently so I like the idea of the hybrid that can do iwb if needed but would I be giving anything up with the cobra compared to the predator as an owb. They said there is an additional 2" in stance or length of the two. Any opinions are welcomed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
427 Posts
When I was getting ready to order my holster from them I was considering the same thing. I called and talked to Brandon Wright and he said he personally did not like the cobra. He said he would rather have a dedicated holster for IWB & OWB but not a combination. He also said their most popular holster by far was the Predator. I did not get the idea that he was trying to sell me two holsters, the conversation did not have that tone at all. I went with the Predator and haven't looked back. About a year later I ordered another Predator for my 640-1 and am thinking about getting one for my 3913.

The additional 2" would also be something I would not like. The Predator is very trim and holds the gun tight to the body, with a proper belt. I use their bull hide belt as well. Goog luck in your decision.

If you order by phone they will not charge your card until they put your order into production. If you order online, it is charged instantly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts