Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title say it all, looking for a 1911 double mag Holder, RH, leather, black, open top. Thanks for looking. :smile:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I've got a Bullman Leather QDMP that's available. If that's what you're looking for, PM me.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure where you looked, but I bought a great one through Galco.
Thanks Ret
I've been looking at Galco, But I thought I'd give someone a chance to thin out the holster box. :smile: I did the same thing with a belt and got a new High Noon belt for a screaming price from ICTsnub, so I'm just fishing for a day or two.

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Thanks Ret
I've been looking at Galco, But I thought I'd give someone a chance to thin out the holster box. :smile: I did the same thing with a belt and got a new High Noon belt for a screaming price from ICTsnub, so I'm just fishing for a day or two.
The one I have has a plastic belt clip and retention screws...still in good shape and over 5 years old.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The one I have has a plastic belt clip and retention screws...still in good shape and over 5 years old.
Thanks for the endorsement Ret, I found what I was looking for on another forum. Like new Mitch Rosen for half price.

Mods feel free to close this thread, thanks all for looking.:wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts