Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. I was wanting 20 or so stripper clips for my SKS (two dozen?).

·
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? Beuller...Beuller...

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Got twenty never used ones in my hand. Not sure off the top of my head what I paid for them but will dig up the receipt and whatever I paid for them you can have them for plus whatever actual shipping is. Or I'll be in Ohio over 4th of July week and we can meet. I have to go over to my sisters on the 6th in Grove City PA and may pass close to you.

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Need any 7.62 x 39 brass to go with them? Got probably 350 Winchester most never fired. Also got a set of RCBS loading dies.

·
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grove city is about 1/2 hour from me. What do you want for the brass? I already have dies i think.

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
I have 200 pieces in still sealed bags and would have to get $96.00 for it. I have 150 pieces that have been open but only 50 have been loaded and shot and would take $60 for that lot. Or if you take it all I would do $150 for the bunch. I can't find the receipt for those stripper clips at the moment (it's here somewhere I'm sure) but I think they are like $10 for twenty. Of course if you can wait till first week in July then you also get free delivery.

·
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just looked. I don't have any dies either. Give me a square deal and I'll take everything.

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
atctimmy, PM sent

·
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stripper clips for a Yogo SKS? I have some of those ..(they will not work in a Chinese or Russian)
Mine is a Yugo. Why won't they work in the others?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.