Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Tan right handed leather holster for the 1911 Government pistol (will work with shorter officer's as well). The gun is retained in the holster until a lever is pressed to release it. Lever is placed where it is easy to press with a natural draw. E-mail for any other information. $35 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This will work with the 5" version as well. The bottom is open so one inch will stick out the bottom.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, the holster says Government but it will work with 3", 4", and 5". It appears to me that a full size 1911 would stick out the bottom of the holster. The only 1911 pistols I have right now are 3" so I can't tell for sure if the 5" would be slightly exposed. The open bottom makes me think that 5" would extend outside the confines of the leather. If you look at the black one I have for sale, it is for the 3" but is open to allow longer barrels. It is about an inch shorter than this holster.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Under "Model 82" on the second picture, you can see "Colt Govt". I bought a Springfield Trophy Match (1911 5") from a member here and this holster was supplied to me with that gun.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hi Tom :wave: PM sent

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone asked for a picture of the latching mechanism. I don't have a macro lens so this is the best I can do. You may or may not be able to tell that anything that touches the gun is plastic to keep from putting marks on the gun.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You got it. XNavy. I'll respond to your PM with details.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Moderators... this could possibly be taken PENDING FUNDING!!! :wave:

Just kidding... Not complaining! :tumbleweed:

I will close the thread when payment arrives.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is why I don't close the topic until I get the money. XNavy reneged on his offer to buy. Slim_45 has first right of refusal. I am sending him a PM now.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have given Slim_45 until noon today to respond. After that point, I will release it to anyone else that might be interested.

I will need to get a paypal payment in order to ship out before I leave on vacation. There is no time to get any other form of payment to me in time now.. We leave on Tuesday night 22-Sept.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Sending you a PM now Tom

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is most probably now sold pending paypal payment. Slim_45 and I have a history of successful transactions so I'm certain that he will not back out. I am closing this topic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.