Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says..... I've decided that the Laser Guard isn't really for me. It works beautifully, but now that I have night sights installed I really don't see the need for it.

Here it is installed on the gun:

Will ship in original box with manuals and tools.

Bought new for $189.00. Asking $120.00 shipped or reasonable offer.

PayPal only, please.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One last try. $110.00 Shipped. Firm.

Going......going......

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As asked by a member on another forum, yes, I'll also include the Sticky holster as seen here for the same price. I've ordered the "non-laser" version so I won't let it go until that arrives, since I pocket-carry this pistol every day.

Just so you know, I've modified the above holster. When I installed the TruGlo sights, the rears were hanging on the holster so I slightly cut the top, moved it forward, and re-sewed the support material.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
As asked by a member on another forum, yes, I'll also include the Sticky holster as seen here for the same price. I've ordered the "non-laser" version so I won't let it go until that arrives, since I pocket-carry this pistol every day.
Please keep in mind:

Items listed here must not be listed elsewhere on the Internet, including auction sites or other forums.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please keep in mind:

Items listed here must not be listed elsewhere on the Internet, including auction sites or other forums.
Oops... I honestly didn't realize that.

Okay, since it's for an XDS I'll probably fare better on the XD Talk forum. Can you delete this thread?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
As per SpringerXD's request...:closed:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.