Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gents.

I have an H&K Mark23/Mk23 .45 ACP that I am willing to sell at this time. This gun has been used on the range and has some barrel finish wear from use of the suppressor. However, given the nature of this gun it's in what I'd call excellent condition.

It has never seen mud, salt water or even dirt. Just a bit of the naturel finish of the barrel worn off from the additional weight of the sound suppressor hanging off of it when fired. This is natural for the Mk23 and it retains it's original "Maritime protection" even though the finish is worn off.

This is a once in a lifetime type pistol. H&K has made their full runs of the SOCOM pistol and there are few left and few if any to be found on the any of the auction sites.

I request that you do your homework and make and offer. I will supply pictures of the weapon upon request.

Thank you.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Is the can for sale too? If so, is it from H&K or is it another make?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the can for sale too? If so, is it from H&K or is it another make?
The Can is from SWR and is the HEMS II .45 ACP suppressor. Good to more than good quality and is probably the most decibel ruduction on most .45 cans.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
What are you asking sir?

And could we see some pics?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are you asking sir?

And could we see some pics?
The suppressor is not for sale as part of the package.

$1500 get's you the pistol, 3 12 rounds mags, 2 10 round mags, Camo Cordura case that is H&K marked and a Safariland 6004 drop leg holster with the double mag pouch on the leg shroud.

PM me if interested and I'll take some pictures to send by email.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts