Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling both guns to fund a new gun purchase. My wife refuses to shoot or carry the P3at anymore and the P11 hasn't left the safe in 6 months since I got my new 1911. I have belt clips for both of them, and the holsters in the picture. Both come with one factory magazine, and I have a spare 12 round mag for the P11 (not in the picture). I have 7 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense for the P3at and 20 rounds of Federal HST for the P11. I still have the box and stuff for the P3at, but not for the P11. The P11 has been modified for a lighter (but not too light) trigger pull using the methods found on the KTOG forums. Both have been 100% reliable for me. The slides were done with Moly Resin and have a matte stainless finish.

They seem to sell between $250 and $320 online these days so I'm asking $230 shipped for either or $450 shipped for both. FTF would be $430 for both or $220 for either (I live right on the GA line, 30 min north of Jacksonville, FL). If you want the ammo as well add $5 for the extra shipping required.

For a larger picture please click here, then use the magifying lens button.

·
Registered
0 Posts
got a few questions

Hey, just saw your post of the Kel-Tecs. How may rounds would you estimate you've fired in each? I'm a new member and I really don't know how I should be conversing with you. Don't know if I'm suppose to put my email address here or not. But how else can we discuss tye sale?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P-11 500-600 rounds
P3AT 200-300 rounds

Most of the time people communicate through PM's, just click on my name a pick send a PM. The selling/shipping process is fairly simple, you find an FFL dealer for me to ship the gun(s) to, and send me the money, then I ship to your FFL dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.