Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Left Hand Smith and Wesson B24-62LH J-frame holster for sale. The holster is in very good condition.

This is holster only...my pictured 642 is not for sale...it is for demonstration purposes only.

$25 shipped

pm if interested

Thanks

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
That's a nice holster and it's exactly like the Bucheimer Semi Shoulder. Wouldn't be surprised if Bucheimer didn't make it
for S&W. And $25 is a great price. IF I was left handed I'd buy it! I use one for my Colt Det Sp and really like that
style of holster.

·
Premium Member
8,135 Posts
That's about the highest rise holster I've seen. I can see why they call it a "semi shoulder". It does not cover the trigger. Our range would kick you out RIGHT NOW if you appeared with that holster. Not safe. Sorry, but I had to say it.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
That's about the highest rise holster I've seen. I can see why they call it a "semi shoulder". It does not cover the trigger. Our range would kick you out RIGHT NOW if you appeared with that holster. Not safe. Sorry, but I had to say it.
Thank you.

I did not ask you to buy it as it was not offered for sale, to a curmudgeon, anyway.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SPF

Thanks, Trey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts