Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New this holster costs around $174.99 plus shipping and wait time..

I am willing to part with it for $135 OR best offer shipped to your door in the continental USA!

It is an old holster, serial number is 224.. it is in LIKE NEW condition.. There are no visible blemishes to me!

History: It was apparently purchased 10 years ago by an older gentleman that a friend of mine knew, new from Galco, hence the low serial number. He sold it to the friend of mine when he bought is Glock 17... My friend traded his Glock 17 for a Glock 19 (He will be buying another one of these from Galco, since he likes them so much), and sold this holster to me, today - but I found I am not the shoulder holster type guy...

If interested, send me a pm with your offer, and a way I can get in contact with you to arrange payment - which can be via Paypal (+3%), Postal Money Order, or Face to Face with Cash!

Attachments

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump, responded to pm

I will take $100 plus shipping... someone please buy this, need money for school...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Model number, serial number, an honest mistake (something I would have done). In any case, somebody needs to buy this shoulder rig as it's a good deal and a great carry option. I'd buy it myself but I already have one. Free bump for my fellow South Carolina forum member.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested... just ran into a funds issue.

While beginning negotiations with you someone decided to burn my holster allowance by buying a Tagua shoulder holster thru Amazon. Problem is that the holster received is a belt slide, good looking but not a shoulder holster. The vendor is balking at refunding the credit so I am waiting on VISA to get it resolved. So that means today I can only offer half of your asking price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts