Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I have a Strider SNG CC up for sale. I bought it new about a month ago. I've used it a few times. There's one tiny scratch on each side at the tip which are hard to see in the photos, but the rest of the knife is perfect. They are about 1/4" in length and it's more of a tiny scuff than a scratch.

The Ranger Green G10 is still perfect, not a mark on treated Ti side or the clip. The knife is beautiful, but I found a William Henry that I would carry more and need the funds!

MSRP $475
Sell for $425 shipped - No PayPal fees - Shipped Priority Mail, insured with delivery confirmation the same or next day from Corpus Christi, Texas.

First I'll take here and to my email gets it since it will be on two other forums. You can contact me at [email protected]
[jonathan (at) consigliophotography (dot) com]

Lock up (SNG is obviously the one on the right side)

Also, it still has the factory angle to the edge, I just honed and polished it, so it's actually sharper than new but still has the factory look to it.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price Drop - $410

My wife goes in for a C-Section today at 3pm. We'll be at the hospital for 3 or 4 days, but I'll have my computer with me. It may take a little while to get back to you guys, just so you know!

Jonathan

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SOLD, Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.