Defensive Carry banner

WTS: Winchester Super Speed Xtra 12 gauge Game loads: [TX]

5266 4
I am in the process of selling all of my long guns with only a SKS 7.62x39mm rifle, a Marlin model 60 22LR rifle, and a Mossberg Automatic 12 gauge shotgun. Due to a shoulder injury, I am no longer able to shoot long guns.

I have 19 boxes (25 rounds per box) for a total of 475 rounds. 12 gauge 2 3/4 inch 1350 FPS 1 oz 7-1/2 shot. I will take $100 for all 19 boxes. Due to the weight, shipping would be extremely expensive. I only want to do this face to face in the Austin Texas area.

If someone wants the never fired Mossberg 12 gauge automatic Shotgun, I will sell the gun and the shells for $375 and will drive up to 75 miles one way to meet the buyer. This gun and the shells have been kept in a humidity controlled safe since I bought them.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will take pictures of the shotgun and start a separate thread for it tomorrow.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, I said that I would put the shotgun up in a separate thread. I'll still make the combination deal stated above. I have taken the pictures and am about to start that other thread.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No longer available since it has been moved to Gunbroker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.