Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's a long shot, but I've been pretty lucky lately with trading. Looking to trade my LNIB DPMS Sportical for a Beretta CX-4 Storm in .45. The AR-15 comes with 6 30rd mags (2 factory, 4 extra), the factory hard case, cleaning kit, manual, and a BSA Stealth Red, Green, and Blue dot sight with the laser. I also have the box and stuff for the BSA sight. I have only fired 60 rounds through the gun, it's almost brand new. If I can't get a trade then I'm looking for $750 plus $20 shipping to an FFL.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I started to make you an offer of a trade (got a brand new cx 4 45 with hang tags still attached), but I mapped your location and it's way too far to drive.

BTW my grand parents used to live in St marys.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can ship rifles through the post office. I shipped an AR-15 last year and it cost $15 priority mail. As long as they are shipped to an FFL you can ship it yourself. I'm stationed here at the Navy base for another year or so. Very nice area.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No thanks, I really want an SKS if I'm going to shoot 7.62x39. Only because they are so much cheaper, and then I could buy plenty of ammo with the left over money. Thanks though.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have a chinese SKS and some 7.62x39 ammo that I would be willing to part with. I'll e-mail you to start the discussion.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Conrad,

The trade pending is with me. I am sending him a money order today and waiting on his FFL to send license to ship out his newly acquired SKS. He already has my FFL holder's license.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.